Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday, November 19th

Yesterday and today we celebrated Donald and Erika's 11th birthday.  We got to go swimming last night with Tim, Kaylee, Jesse, Juliana, PJ and 2 classmates.  Then we had a sleepover three girls upstairs three boys downstairs.  Tonight we had some of our Fairbanks family for a birthday celebration at home.  The Taylor's, Mondelli's, and Mellon's joined us.

I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.  I know this Thanksgiving I will be reflecting on how much our family has to be thankful for.  We have been blessed by God and so many people those close to us and those we've never met, but have touched our lives.

I am not going to blog next week, but please keep us in your prayers.  Brittany, Erika, Michelle, and I will be traveling to Seattle from December 4 - 9th for follow- up evaluations (and hopefully a little fun).



No comments:

Post a Comment